My mother is paranoid about me getting married to a man who has four sisters who are divorced, single mothers and financially dependent on him. One currently lives in his house with her daughter. The others don't live with him but they are all on monthly allowance.

He is also taking care of all their children. And it's not like he's Dangote. If his phone rings 10 times, 8 times will be from his sisters. Though they are not hostile towards me yet, I hate the fact that they rely on him for everything.

What happens when we start having children? And I hate how he worries and focuses on them so much. They are all adults, two of them in their late 30s. My mum thinks his sisters will pose a great threat to our marriage once my fiance's finances start to focus on me and our children.

My fiance has however assured me that there will be no problem and he will handle all our affairs well. What am I about to get into? I'm apprehensive

Post a Comment

 
Top