It all started out with a social media post by Salma Mbuvi where she spilled the tea on Marya calling her a home wrecker and accusing her of ‘stealing’ her auntie’s husband.

Marya has been pretty quiet about the whole thing, just allowing her beau Kevin to open up about the whole issue. He boldly defended his new beau saying that he was single and had mingled with Marya urging her not to listen to the haters and keep her head high for she was his. While speaking to SDE, Marya said that “He was married, but he is divorced. I think she (Salma) didn’t know about the divorce. He does not have any children as people are speculating. People don’t know the whole story adding that "I am very happy and I am not anyone’s mpango wa kando . I am in love and Kevin is my number one”


Kevin’s supposed wife has been mum about the whole issue but had this to say today "Smh... did i loose my mail or sthng...still waiting on those divorce papers that were supposedly done in October though! Finally she speaks out divorce my foot lies lies lies will kill you"she wrote.



 And for those wondering who the woman in question is ,meet Kevin's wife, Jannie:



Post a Comment

 
Top