Eric Omondi has been in the public eye fro close to 5 years, but despite enjoying a lot of attention, Eric Omondi has never been one to open up or indulge us in his past or private life .

But today hew was in rare from as he celebrated a special woman in his life, a woman who has been of crucial importance to his success, one Evelyn Muchocho

ericomondi So here is the story...The lady in the picture is called Evelyn Muchocho, she is my foster mother. In 2002, two weeks after I lost my mother I met her in church, she requested that I see her after the funeral n I did.


A month before this my mother Margaret Omondi was to take me to KTTC (Kenya Telecommunications and Technical College) what is now known as the Multimedia University on Mbagathi road, but then my mum fell sick and was hospitalised, the focus changed from my college fee to hospital bills. Evelyn took me to Daystar University and ensured I graduated against all odds, this (Daystar) is where I met my friend, Dad, brother n mentor Churchill. Evelyn took me into her house in early 2004 when I lost my dad n I lived under her roof n care until 2010 when I finally graduated. Whenever I go back home I go back home to her...on this day that people are celebrating their WCW I celebrate my mother Evelyn...I love you mum...God keep you in perfect peace and lift you forever more. (That boy on my lap is my cousin).

Post a Comment

 
Top