Deputy President William Ruto’s lawyer, Felix Kiprono, has responded to Americans after they abused him for saying he wants to marry US President Barrack Obama's daughter, Malia Obama.

Through social media on Thursday, Kiprono said the 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats he offered was a “booking offer” according to the Kalenjin customary law.

He said he made the offer in order to fulfill his dream of marrying Malia Obama who is 16 years old.

"I have never fallen in love with any minor; I only like the first family...period! My Kalenjin customary law is consistent to justice and morality," Kiprono said.

The Oxford trained lawyer said he fell in love with Malia in 2008 and he will continue waiting for her until she accepts his proposal for marriage.

“I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” said Kiprono.

Post a Comment

 
Top