On Saturday, Susan Wambui a CDF employee in Juja Constituency revealed to Inooro FM that she was fired by the MP for refusing to have s*x with him.

According to Susan, MP Francis Munyua had been bothering her and begging her to leave her husband and be his mistress but she refused and lost her job.

Here is what she told Inooro FM’s Maina wa Njure;

"I had a 5-year contract. I went to the office to follow up on my termination letter but I was told it wasn't available. I was told PSC have no procedure. Now I want to ask PSC, Is this how you work? Is this what happens? Then girls will always be sexually harassed seeing that an MP has the exclusive rights to hire and fire.....

"What ended my 5 year contract yet I have never resigned or said I do not want to work? I know my rights and I also know that I cannot be sent home for no reason at all...or without committing any misconduct...."

Below are the messages Munyua had been sending her;

"Ulikataa nikule hizo vitu na vile nazimezea mate.Now I am employing another person on your behalf. Hii dunia ni nipe nikupe. Ken will give You the other details on how to clear form the office. Goodbye."

"I can see You supported Kabogo's brother on that nonsense he posted on Kalimoni Group. (Facebook) I thought of paying you through CDF because I removed(sic) you in TSC through anger. But even CDF You will not get. Nowadays,it's NIPE NIKUPE My friend..."

"The worst mistake can be if you are used by Kabogo fanatics to spoil my name. All secrets from my office should be left there. Or else you will regret..."

And this was Susan’s reply;

"I like that Sir! As you can see, I've not been replying to your messages since the first one. I'd rather be jobless than leave my husband and be your mistress. You own Juja but You don't own Kenya. The same God who made You an MP without sleeping with anyone is the same one that will bless me. Now do me a favor and leave me alone. Employ the ones who are ready to sleep with you all you want. Mimi hapana. And on Facebook, I have the right to comment whatever I want...."


Post a Comment

 
Top