Tanzanian songstress Lady Jay Dee has been in Kenya she was doing rounds in Kenyan radio stations to introduce her new song and also give an insight about her life; music life and love life.

It was late last year that Lady Jay Dee finally broke up with her husband of many years, Gadner G Habash a radio presenter with a Tanzanian radio station.

It was early rumored that Lady Jay Dee had failed to give her husband a child and perhaps this could be the reason behind their break-up.

However, the singer has come out to paint a clear picture of what really led to the infamous break-up. Contrary to what we have known for years, Jay Dee who was speaking to Mzazi Willy M Tuva when she visited Kenyan Radio called Citizen yesterday said that her husband was not only a drunkard but also a cheat and a lzy fellow.

“I quit my marriage because my husband was a cheat and a drunkard. He was also very lazy and I realized I did most of the work,” Jay Dee told the radio presenter.

On whether she will marry again, Jay Dee said: “I will for now take my time and see what comes my way. I will definitely fall in love at some point but not soon. I need a lot of time to compose myself.”

Here is the interview as it went down courtesy of Mambo Mseto:



Post a Comment

 
Top