I'm a young guy of 31 years in love with a 27yrs old lady. She's beautiful, down to earth, good cook, good in bed, she does my house chores and got alot of respect for me.

In fact she's wife material though she has a baby girl out of wedlock, which she told me earlier..

I'm deeply in love with this lady. I proposed to her and she accepted.

I introduced her to all my family members and they all like her..

But the problem is that, I just discovered she has stretch marks on her arms, breast and waist/hip area and the sight of it irritates me a lot.

She also has big tummy which I don't like.. I even wonder which kind of wedding gown she's going to wear with all the stretch marks on her body.

I'm kinda confused right now cos i hate stretch mark and big tummy.

Please I need your advice on what to do!


Post a Comment

 
Top