Kenya’s social media was abuzz after word got out that Willy Paul has neglected his mother who is wallowing in poverty in Mathare. Willy was also accused of lying to the public by introducing a strange woman as his mother.

Speaking for the first time after that, Willy said that he has not neglected his mother and in fact he has been making plans to buy land and build a home for her because she refused to leave the slums.

Here is what he posted;

I am absolutely shocked at the level that these publications have stooped to. I have and will always take care of my mother. My big brother and I wanted to move her from that house but she refused. She instead requested that we buy land and build her a house. A venture we have been working on,

That woman is my godmother. She is the one who took care of me when I ventured out of my mother’s nest. I have always strived to protect my mother from the limelight, that is why I don’t post pictures of her,”

Post a Comment

 
Top