Budalangi Member of Parliament, Ababu Namwamba, has dismissed allegations that he was
contemplating quitting Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) because former Prime Minister Raila Odinga failed to defend him against corruption allegations at the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) as mendacious.

Speaking yesterday at the sidelines of an ODM retreat in Machakos, Namwamba said he is in ODM to stay and those wishing him otherwise will be disappointed.

He compared himself to a man with only one dear wife, saying he is not a prostitute to neither hop from one woman to another nor is he ready for divorce.

“I am like a one woman man; I have been in ODM from inception. I am in ODM to stay and I am cautioning the media if you are pandering to the agenda of some outside forces, that are determined to bring discord, disquiet to this party. By picking on Ababu you have dialled the wrong number,” he said.

Namwamba maintained that he is the Secretary General for ODM and he is going nowhere.

“Ababu Namwamba is the ODM Secretary-General, as you can see I have no plans of going anywhere. This is home for me,” he said.

Post a Comment

 
Top