Imenti Central Member of Parliament, Gideon Mwiti, is not leaving anything to chance after getting born again and accepting Jesus Christ as his personal savior.

Mwiti has now instructed his bodyguards to ensure he doesn’t go astray again.

Speaking during a fundraiser at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Meru, Mwiti, who is accused of r@p!ng a woman in his office put his bodyguards on notice saying they should do their job properly and ensure he doesn’t r@p* another woman or drink alcohol again.

“As I say all this, I want to speak to police officers who are here. I am surprised when I hear an MP has gone somewhere and beaten someone or has been found in some place at night. Bodyguard means you guard the body. I don’t know whether you understand that English? If the Government has employed you to guard the body of Hon. Justin Muturi, you should guard it,” said Mwiti.

“If I have been given a bodyguard round the clock, how can I be in the wrong place?” Mwiti posed.

“I am putting my bodyguards on notice. My bodyguards are on notice to guard the body that the Government is paying you to guard,” he continued.

The Imenti Central legislator promised to abandon his promiscuous behavior and behave like a responsible father and husband.

Last week, Mwiti whose rape charges have been suspended by the court, declared that he was giving his life to preach the gospel of Christ after a life in darkness.

Post a Comment

 
Top