Simon Kyagulanyi is not my son.... Say's Bobi Wine.

"This is my whole story and I have evidence on everything. 7 years ago I met a one gal in London called Safina. By then I was not married and I made a mistake of my life. It was once and the next week this gal claimed that she was pregnant. Ng'omusajja omuganda I was happy to have a new member of the family. I have been taking responsibilities as a father and no one was complaining."

"This Christmas season, I invited Simon as my son to spend the festival with his fellow brothers and sisters. As soon as the boy landed in UG from UK, I said no, I have to do it this time,  so I secretly without any other persons knowledge took him for a DNA test coz for so long I have been suspecting this."

"Ashburg to my surprise or let me call it shock relief, the results are back and guess what? SIMON KYAGULANYI is not my son. Not even Barbie or Saphina knows this. I have decided to make u a star by giving u this info first and any question about this u will be the first to get the answer."

Proof of DNA test results and other concrete evidence will be out. I'm so sorry for my boy Simon but your mum is responsible. I'm sorry Barbie that you had to go through such pain, I'm sorry my family and fans. Shadrak, Shalom & Solomon are my only 3 biological kids as of 20th/01/2015."

That was a post made by Bobi Wine's right hand man, Kato, but after a few minutes, Bobi Wine made this post;

"It has never been my style putting my personal/family matters in the media and it's not going to start now, those (above) are words of Ashburg Kato AND NOT MY WORDS! I believe NOT EVERYTHING IS FOR MEDIA ATTENTION, especially where there are young innocent souls involved."

AGAIN, Bobi made this post, not denying what Kato had written and also not blaming what Kato had written either.

"Am not dashing fire at Kato, all am saying is, that is not my press release, it might have some facts in it but that's not how I present my self and my issues, some issues are actually not worth presenting."

Post a Comment

 
Top