According to Uganda’s blogosphere, this is Desire Luzinda’s b@@ty but she claims that she is not the one. Here is what she posted denying rumours that this photo of a lady’s big b@@ty which has gone viral in Uganda is hers;
"I had chosen to stay silent until I could sit on it no more. A lot has been said but I would like to clear the air on this picture that has since gone viral. This is not me. Whoever came up with the idea, u Have done a great job in having my name on people's lips but am sorry u have not succeeded in putting me down.
To all my fans,a HOT NEW VIDEO is coming this weekend.
#teamDesire#"
Home
»
Beauty and Style
»
Desire Luzinda
»
Risper Faith
» If you thought RISPER FAITH has an ugly b@@ty, this one will make you think again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment